WELCOME :)

I don't know what to say. I can't think right :)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

About Kaitlyn Ashley Maher.


I saw this Little girl in the audition in the AMERICA'S GOT TALENT.
I was so amazed. I cant believe that a 4 yrs. old little girl can sing like that!! OMG!! haha. Anyways, I'm still amazed with her. Haha. I'm sooooo jealous! Wish I could sing like her. She can sing the American national Anthem. Veryyy Good for her age.

She started singing when she was one. Can you believe that?! A one year old knows how to sing? Anyway, I don't know if she won on the AGT. Coz I haven't watch it. But she's really Talented. I know that maybe some of you know her more than I do, and I guess you can also say that she's really great right? I'm embarrassed to tell you this but I just can't believe that a 4 yrs. old made me cry. No one can easily make me cry!!

So I guess That's Enough for now. Adios!
We're Gonna have Our Dinner now. B'bye. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment